B&G® has launched its new Zeus3S chartplotter, designed for sailing and offering unrivalled performance, features and creativity.
Available in 9, 12 and 16 inch screen sizes, the easy-to-use displays come with B&G’s unique sailing features making it simple to navigate, plot routes, add waypoints and see all the key sailing or racing information. The ultra-bright touch screen with wide viewing angles is said to offer good visibility in bright sunlight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses.
With the latest Quad Core Micro Processor, the new Zeus3S delivers a smooth and responsive user Interface with incredibly smooth transitions, giving you instant access to all the sailing and system information you need while running multiple applications simultaneously.
Full connectivity to the H5000, AutoPilot, ForwardScan™, the latest HALO and broadband radars and wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000® and 0183 networking provide limitless integration options. The Zeus3S also has superior target detection and low power, InstantOn and weather mode.
Using a Zeus3S system, the FLIR camera can be controlled through the display with the introduction of FLIR IP camera compatibility, allowing you to enjoy 360 degree viewing while underway.
- Latest generation Quad Core Micro Processor – making it the fastest and most responsive B&G sailing system yet
- SolarMAX HD IPS Screen – offering best in class visibility from all angles, with or without polarised glasses
- Full suite of B&G sailing features: SailSteer, StartLine, RacePanel, LayLines, SailingTime and PredictWind
- Connects to B&G’s performance network modules for the ultimate offshore performance: H5000, HALO™ Radar, Autopilot, ForwardScan™, NMEA 2000 and 0183
- Built-in Wi-Fi connects with smartphones, tablets and internet hotspots
- Touchscreen and keypad controls