Tom Cunliffe launches ‘online sailing club’
Renowned sailor, author and raconteur, Tom Cunliffe, has launched an ‘online sailing club’.
Club membership (advice, Zoom meetings and more) is designed for anyone who loves cruising, dreams of voyaging, wants more maritime history, technical tips and up-to-date commentary on modern developments, or hear about Tom’s unique twist on life.
For just £15 per year, members join a growing world-wide seagoing community that enjoys and benefits from many aspects of Tom’s work not available elsewhere. With new content published each month, members receive:
- access to an ever-increasing range of illustrated articles on sailing adventures, lively histories of seafaring folk and their boats and authoritative practical advice
- videos, nautical rope usage, and all manner of general ‘how-to’
- a 33% discount on Tom’s audiobook ‘Topsail and Battleaxe: A voyage in the wake of the Vikings’
- live and interactive question and answer sessions via Zoom
- monthly newsletters packed full of interesting content
“We’ve had almost 500 sailors sign up already from all over the world, which is fantastic,” says Cunliffe. “I’m blown away by the response so far, and I’m thrilled to be able to share my knowledge and experience with other sailors so they can maximise their enjoyment when out on the water, wherever they are.
“The Zoom Q&A chats are really great fun too, everyone’s welcome.”
To join or give club membership as a gift for Christmas visit Tom Cunliffe’s website.