When: 26-27 March 2019.
Where: Southampton’s St. Mary’s Stadium.
The inaugural British Marine Expo will take place on 26-27 March 2019 at the impressive St. Mary’s Football Stadium in Southampton. With its bright, modern, open spaces this great venue is the perfect spot to kick off the boating season. The first edition of the annual British Marine Expos will take place at St. Mary’s. Future locations will include other marine hot spots across the UK.
British Marine Expo, is set to become the associations’ flagship trade event, sponsored by British Marine Trades Association and Superyacht UK. The Expo will feature some of British Marine’s most popular events including the Superyacht UK Technical Seminar, the Supply Chain Conference and the British Marine Trades Association Awards. This ensures it offers something for everyone, from leisure marine to superyacht and small commercial.
Lesley Robinson, CEO at British Marine, commented: “We are delighted to launch the first edition of the British Marine Expo, showcasing and connecting all sectors of the marine industry. It will be a fantastic addition to the association’s calendar bringing together some of our most popular seminars and conferences which deliver expertise, a wealth of knowledge and one of a kind networking opportunities to our members.”
The exciting two-day event programme will include:
- Supply Chain Conference – focussed presentations and discussions exploring how companies of all sizes can grow and exploit the array of opportunities open to them. The Conference will help companies tackle the very real threats to the supply chain’s future
- ‘Meet The Buyer’ – an annual event offering UK suppliers of marine products and services the unique opportunity to network with a range of buyers including overseas boatbuilders and distributors
- British Marine Trades Association Awards Annual Dinner – an entertaining evening showcasing the best of the UK marine industry
- The Superyacht UK Technical Seminar – returning for 2019, it will host a range of knowledgeable and respected speakers presenting on a wide range of current legislative hot topics
- Marine Showcase – 30 stands available for companies to showcase products & services
- Stadium tours are available for those who’d like to see behind the scenes of a Premier League club
The British Marine Expo will make the most of this great venue by presenting British Marine regions and group associations the opportunity to hold their own sessions throughout the two-day event. This includes meetings, cross-networking, training and membership seminars. Opportunities for product launches, dealer conferences and sponsorship are also available throughout the two-days.