Rooster releases 50N CE Impact Buoyancy Aid
Rooster has released its latest low-profile neoprene buoyancy aid, specifically developed to fit snugly without restricting movement.
Unique to Rooster, this CE12402-5 approved buoyancy aid is minimalist in style in a bid to match the maximum kit combinations across the different watersports.
Long and thin with minimal adjustment to limit bulk, it is said the neoprene allows it to stretch to fit varying body sizes.
Available in five colours (azure, black, grey, signal blue and white), its features include:
- Overhead fitting
- Internal Dyneema webbings to add structure required to meet safety regulations
- Perforated neoprene on side panels for breathability
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on main body panels
- 2 pockets at front panels
- Key cord bungee integrated into both front pockets
Rigorously tested by athletes, the 50N CE Impact Buoyancy Aid has already received favourable reviews.