Ancasta seeks expansion with franchise offer
Ancasta International Boat Sales, operating for almost 40 years and with a network of 17 offices, is looking to increase its coverage in key areas.
Those interested in joining the globally recognised brand are invited to meet Rhian Sewell, Director of Brokerage & Franchise, at boot Düsseldorf.
Operating an Ancasta franchise will give:
- Access to an in-depth client-to-boat matching CRM system
- Access to thousands of buyers around the world
- High level, committed and experienced central support
- Award-winning Aftersales and Warranty solutions
- Fractional Yacht Ownership and Lifestyle Investment solutions
- Potential new boat dealerships for Beneteau Power and Sail, Prestige, CNB, Lagoon and McConaghy catamarans
“I felt I was still missing out on some of the bigger opportunities in my local area. I teamed up with Ancasta with the belief that the Ancasta brand would strengthen my local offering and make me part of a wider, stronger international team,” says Roger Bailey, Brokerage Manager at Ancasta Sotogrande, Spain. “After only a few months, I am experiencing what being part of Ancasta brings, with many opportunities coming my way.”
Email email@example.com for more information.